You’re thinking of becoming an Au Pair in the country of unlimited opportunities? You want to experience the American way of life?
You shouldn’t hesitate then to become an Au Pair in the USA!
Here is a list with the most important requirements:
- You are between 18 and 26 years old
- You want to stay at least for 12 months in the US (+ 1 additional month to travel); an extension of 6, 9 or 12 months is possible
- You have at least 200 hours of child care experience (last 3 years)
- You graduated from high school
- You have a driver’s license and driving experience
- You are not married and you do not have children
- You speak good English
- You are willing to help with the household
- You do not smoke
- You will need a clear criminal record certificate